Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Plus
3 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Charming Ranch situated on over a half acre, within walking distance to Corbett's Glen, and located in the Pittsford school district! Gleaming hardwood floors & thermal pane windows throughout. The Dining room is open to both the Kitchen & Living room for easy entertaining. Completely updated bath with wood laminate floors & new white fixtures! The breezeway/enclosed porch offers convenient access from the house to the 2 car garage, and to both the front & back yards. The Rec room adds an additional ~500 Sq Ft of finished space! Stamped concrete front & back patios are ready to enjoy during the warmer months! All appliances included! Roof & Gutters 2001.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Sump Pump
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Full,Partially Finished
- Country Kitchen,Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Basement / Rec Room, Florida/Sun Room- Unheated, Laundry-Basement, Living Room
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Patio, Thermal Windows - Some
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- From East Ave. to Penfield Rd., right onto S. Landing Rd.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Plus
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.