Listing Courtesy of ERA Team VP Real Estate
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Very well built and maintained ranch on an acre. This home has an open design with the living, dining and kitchen open to each other. There is a master ensuite bedroom with jetted tub and separate shower on the first floor and 3 additional bedrooms in the finished basement. There is a dedicated laundry room close to the back door off the master bedroom area. There is also a lovely sitting area between the main part of the house and attached double garage. Great for your morning coffee or afternoon beverage of choice. This room has a door to the back yard and gardens. There is an auxiliary one bedroom, handicapped assessible apartment attached to the garage. This area has it's own front and side doors, both with sitting areas as well as access from the garage to the main house.
||2169 Sunnyside Rd. (Rte. 426)
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Whirlpool Tub
- Ceramic-Some, Other - See Remarks, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Great Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Laundry-2Nd Floor, Master Bedroom Bath, Possible Additional Bedroom
- Garage Door Opener, Pool-Above Ground, Thermal Windows - Some
- Primary Road
- Gene Blakesless
- HUD or Govt Owned
- From the blinking light in Findley Lake continue on 426/430 to south on 426 past Camp Findley and before Shadyside. The property sits on the lake side with some view of the lake.
Property Listed By ERA Team VP Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.