Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
3 / 2
Pending Sale Status
Condo And Townhouse
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Hickory Hill Estates FIRST FLOOR THREE BEDROOM, two-bath condo. No interior steps. A rare opportunity to enjoy maintenance-free condo life replete w/a community pool, clubhouse, gazebo & luscious landscaping. The covered front porch provides enjoyment on a warm summer's eve w/an awning support structure. One small pet. One-car attached garage w/a giant storage area. Entertainment-level OPEN floor plan w/generously-sized rooms. The triple sliders open to the patio, welcoming in lots of natural light. Foyer closet measures 4 x 12 for storage. New bedroom windows '10, master bath shower '15 & kitchen renovation '05. Super closet space throughout. All appliances included. Low combined condo taxes of $2,265.17 w/monthly condo fee of $285.44. Luxury condo life close to shopping & dining.
||105 Homer Lane C
Hickory Hill Estates
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Other - See Remarks, Oven/Range Electric, Oven/Range Freestanding, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Other - See Remarks, Sliding Glass Door, Two Story Foyer
- Ceramic-Some, Laminate-Some, Tile-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Programmable Thermostat
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In,Other - See Remarks,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Other - See Remarks, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Pool-Neighborhood/Community
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street,Private Road
- Sewer Connected
Clubhouse, Kitchen, Other - See Remarks, Pool
- Beatrice Keenan
- Hopkins Rd. to Hickory Hill Rd. to Homer OR Maple Rd. to Oakbrook to Homer
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.