Listing Courtesy of Gurney Becker & Bourne
3 / 2.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Well maintained 3 bed/2.5 bath Tudor home on a cul-de-sac in one of WNYâ€™s best school districts. Donâ€™t miss out on features like a first floor master bedroom with on-suite bath, large living room with vaulted ceiling, skylights, wood burning brick fireplace (NRTC), wet bar, and large sliding glass door overlooking the private backyard. The first floor also has a formal dining room, half bath, and eat in kitchen with pantry. The second floor has 2 more bedrooms each with double closets, and a large hall bath. The property also has a partially finished basement with glass block windows, new furnace and hot water tank (2017), central air conditioning, abundant storage, a 2 car attached garage, and a wooden deck to enjoy the backyard. Easy to show.
||24 Lemay Court
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Sliding Glass Door, Sump Pump, Wet Bar
- Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Full,Partially Finished
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- 1St Floor Master Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Basement / Rec Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, Garage Door Opener, Thermal Windows - Some
- Cul De Sac,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Maple Rd to Culpepper to Lemay Court.
Property Listed By Gurney Becker & Bourne
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.