Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
2 / 1
Pending Sale Status
Condo And Townhouse
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Easy living is found in this beautifully maintained 2 bdrm condo, located in the Ransom Oaks Community. Pride of ownership is evident throughout the light & bright condo featuring updated oak kitchen cabinets, appliances ( as is) and newer flooring throughout the entry way, kitchen and bathroom. Neutral Berber carpeting throughout the living, dining rm and is in excellent condition! Great closet and storage space! Updated Pella windows throughout with sliding door to covered balcony overlooking lovely treed area. Additional 4 x 3 storage, too! Bonus high speed internet/ Fios! First floor laundry ( coin op) is extra large and offers room for bike storage. Convenient access ( Â½ block) to swimming, tennis, playground and bike paths! Ready for your inspection! Take a look!
||7 Southcreek Court C
- Dishwasher, Oven/Range Electric, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Forced Air
- Formal Dining Room
- Laundry-1St Floor, Laundry-Common, Living Room, Porch - Open
- Balcony, High Speed Internet, Pool-Neighborhood/Community
- No Garage
- Deed Restriction,Green Area,Neighborhood Street
- 1 Assigned Space,Open,Other - See Remarks
- Sewer Connected
Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis
- New Rd to Greenwood. Continue to Glen Oaks condos on left side, 1/2 block.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.