Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
3 / 1.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Situated near end of quiet dead-end street, this one owner maintenance free brick/vinyl home boasts vaulted ceiling in FR w/WBFP. Sliding glass door from updated kitchen 5/18, quartz countertops, backsplash , lighting, to bi-level stamped concrete patio, private yard backs up to woods, cathedral ceiling in master bdrm, walk in attic above the garage, bath updated 5/18, stainmaster carpeting 9/17, furnace & A/C 2015, HWT 2014, tear off roof 2008, kitchen appliances stay, range & pool table negotiable. Mudroom
Alden Village 142001
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Negotiable, Oven/Range Freestanding, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sliding Glass Door, Sump Pump, Water Softener - Owned
- Laminate-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Humidifier
- Eat-In,Pantry,Solid Surface Counter
- Family Room, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, Patio
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Broadway to Sandridge (north) right on W. Main to Homecourt.
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.