Listing Courtesy of MJ Peterson Real Estate
2 / 2
Under Contract Status
Condo And Townhouse
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome to 13 Gradenville on the Green! Freshly painted and move-in ready this 2 bedroom, 2 full bath townhouse is ready for you! The two-story entryway welcomes you into the open living room, dining room and kitchen complete with gas fireplace and access to your private back patio. Kitchen features a newer dishwasher and refrigerator, full-sized pantry with breakfast bar perfect for entertaining. Also located on first level is one full bathroom and access to your two-car garage. The second floor features a master bedroom with 2 large closets plus a walk-in closet. The full bath is connected to master bedroom plus access to the main hallway. Extra bonus space in 11 x 10â€™ loft is perfect for a family room or office. The full basement offers ample storage and laundry hookups. Donâ€™t miss out on this turn key townhome!
||13 Gardenville On The Grn
West Seneca 146800
- Dishwasher, Oven/Range Electric, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Sliding Glass Door, Sump Pump, Two Story Foyer
- Linoleum/Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Full,Partially Finished
- Breakfast Bar,Formal Dining Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry
- Basement / Rec Room, Bonus Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Loft, Master Bedroom Bath
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, Partially Fenced Yard, Patio, Thermal Windows - Some
- Attached, Under House
- Neighborhood Street,Private Road
- Sewer Connected
- Clinton to Union (north) and left on Gardenville on the Green Or William to Union (south) and right on Gardenville on the Green.
Property Listed By MJ Peterson Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.