Listing Courtesy of Dan & Lucy Wilson Realty
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Fantastic 4 bedroom colonial home in desirable Youngstown Estates! This all brick, maintenance free home has all the things people are looking for today. Updated kitchen with all appliances as well as super organized pantry unit. The family room is huge and has a fireplace/barbecue. There is also an enclosed 3 season porch with another fireplace/barbecue. There is hardwood flooring throughout as well as ceramic tile in the foyer and baths. The master bath and main bath upstairs have been completely redone. The home is located near the end of a dead end street so there is very low traffic. Located just a short distance from the Niagara River and the village of Youngstown. Don't miss out on seeing this home!
||3671 Hillview Drive
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Washer
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Country Kitchen,Eat-In,Pantry,Solid Surface Counter
- Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Foyer/Entry Hall, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Enclosed
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- River Rd from Lewiston or Youngstown to Riverview Dr. then right on Hillview.
Property Listed By Dan & Lucy Wilson Realty
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.