Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Lancaster
2 / 2
Under Contract Status
Condo And Townhouse
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome Home to 4140 Sheldon. This beautiful, move-in ready townhome boasts a spacious, ranch style floor plan. Live and entertain with ease in the open concept dining and living rooms with a vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace. Welcoming, updated kitchen offers breakfast bar and fantastic counter and cabinet space. Breathtaking first floor master retreat features an expansive bathroom and walk-in closet. Additional first floor features include laundry space, large second bedroom and second full bath. Second story loft has limitless potential to become a third bedroom or home office. Storage options abound in the full, dry basement and attached garage. Recent updates include brand new architectural roof (2017), new light fixtures and freshly painted to name a few! Enjoy the outdoors on the stamped concrete patio overlooking a wooded lot with fire pit. Close to countless conveniences with no HOA fees. Located in Orchard Park Schools.
||4140 Sheldon Road
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Security System - Owned, Sump Pump
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Formal Dining Room,Living/Dining Combo
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Bonus Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Loft, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open, Possible Additional Bedroom
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Neighborhood Street
- Other - See Remarks
- Sewer Connected
- Southwestern to Brompton, Left on Sheldon
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Lancaster
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.