Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautifully maintained log home nestled on a private, peaceful, wooded lot. Pride in ownership truly shows throughout the property. A charming and cozy family room with cathedral ceilings inviting gas fireplace and views overlooking the creek out back. Formal Dining room, fully applianced eat-in kitchen, first floor laundry room, mud room, 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms offers plenty of space for any lifestyle. Finished storage and/or rec room with walk-out basement adding more space and functionality. This home has a covered front porch out front and a large wooden deck backing up to the creek offering gorgeous views and a wonderful atmosphere for entertaining or enjoying peace and quiet. This is a one of a kind property, priced to sell! Call for a private showing today!
||3590 Timothy Lane
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Security System - Owned
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Exterior Walkout,Full
- Country Kitchen,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room
- Basement / Rec Room, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open
- Deck, Patio
- River / Stream / Creek
- Cul De Sac,Neighborhood Street
- Log Home
- Two Rod to Timothy Lane
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.