Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
3 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Amazing location! Awesome opportunity! Calling all investors and DIY'ers, bring your imagination and skills! Owner occupied 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom ranch! Potential is unlimited! Open concept living room and dining room combination. Updates include a metal roof in 2015 and a furnace in 2016. Solar panels to assist with utilities. Located close to the East Aurora Village and minutes from Route 400. The convenience of ranch style living on a bus route. House is being sold "as is". No repairs will be made by seller. Great price for this square footage and fenced in yard. Don't wait! Make your appointment today!
||6491 Seneca Street
- Dishwasher, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Forced Air
- Country Kitchen,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Family Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Enclosed
- Garage Door Opener, Partially Fenced Yard
- Near Bus Line,Primary Road
- Other - See Remarks
- From Transit, past Rice Road on the left.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.