Listing Courtesy of Buffalo Boardwalk Real Estate LLC
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This all brick ranch in the Maryvale School District is a must see today! Situated on a large corner lot this home is completely move in ready with a long list of updates and is minutes from shopping, restaurants and thruway access. This 3 bedroom / 1.5 bath home has spacious bedrooms with original hardwood floors and nice sized cedar closets that offer plenty of storage. The large living room opens up to the formal dining room and as you pass through the kitchen you find an extra large mudroom that gives you access to the concrete patio in the fully fenced backyard, the finished basement with rec room and bar, the garage and the driveway. Updates include newer 150 amp electrical service, HWT 2019, central air 2018, double wide concrete driveway & garage door 2017, newer gutters, windows and doors throughout and a fully renovated 1st floor bathroom. Showings begin at the open house on Saturday, April 20th from 12pm-2pm.
||1069 Maryvale Drive
- Cedar Closets, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Programmable Thermostat
- Finished,Partially Finished
- Formal Dining Room
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Basement / Rec Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Porch - Enclosed
- Cable Tv Available, Fully Fenced Yard, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Corner Lot,Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Union or Cayuga to Maryvale. Home is on the corner of Maryvale & Kathleen Drive
Property Listed By Buffalo Boardwalk Real Estate LLC
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.