Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
3 / 1.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Elegant & stately 3 bedroom Tudor on one of Snyder's most sought after streets. Gracious rooms featuring hardwood floor, natural woodwork, leaded glass windows & neutral decor. Inviting, warm living room w/ wbfp (NRTC), built-in, French doors leading to charming covered patio overlooking rear yard & stone wall, perfect for summer entertaining. Lovely formal dining room complete w/ 2 corner cupboards. Cozy kitchen with darling breakfast nook. Basement freshly painted, 1st flr laundry, boiler 2019.
||77 Ruskin Rd
- Convection, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Oven/Range Freestanding, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Attic Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Leaded Glass - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Patio, Post -Type Gas Grill
- Other - See Remarks
- Sewer Connected
- Main Street to Brantwood Rd to Keswick to Ruskin Rd or Main St to Lebrun Rd to Keswick to Ruskin Rd.
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.