Listing Courtesy of Trank Real Estate
4 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Very well kept double in South Buffalo. Minutes to the Route 400 and Downtown. Extra spacious corner lot. Newer windows on the upper floor. Upstairs kitchen is 6 mos old. Kitchen appliances are staying. Enjoy the three season room off the back of the house to overlook you yard or ejoy your morning coffee. Extra room in basement with a third full bath.
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan, Electrical Fuses - Some, Water Purification System, Water Softener - Owned
- Laminate-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Full,Partially Finished
- 2nd Kitchen,Breakfast Bar,Eat-In
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Basement / Rec Room, Family Room, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Florida/Sun Room- Unheated, In-Law Suite, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Porch - Enclosed, Possible Additional Bedroom
- Cable Tv Available, Fully Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Pool-Above Ground
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Head north off Route 400 to Indian church. Make a right and house is on the right.
Property Listed By Trank Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.