Listing Courtesy of MJ Peterson Real Estate
4 / 3
Under Contract Status
Condo And Townhouse
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome to the historic Mayfair Lane. Charming 3 bedroom, 3 bath townhome featuring 1,688 square feet. Living room with wood burning fireplace, and formal dining room. The kitchen features concrete countertops, stainless appliances, and recessed lighting. Pristine oak hardwood floors throughout. Finished basement. The second floor boasts 3 bedrooms, two of which have en suite baths. Finished 3rd floor, perfect for a family room or an additional bedroom. Central air, newer mechanics. Attached 1 car garage, and one covered parking space. A great location!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cedar Closets, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Leaded Glass - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Security System - Owned, Stained Glass - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Baseboard, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- Full,Partially Finished
- Pantry,Solid Surface Counter
- Bonus Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Guest Suite, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener
- Under House
- Near Bus Line,Secondary Road
- 1 Assigned Space,Other - See Remarks
- Sewer Connected
- North street between Delaware and Elmwood
Property Listed By MJ Peterson Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.