Listing Courtesy of Danahy Real Estate
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Elegant & Beautifully preserved High Victorian detail throughout this home. Stained Glass Bay Windows,Leaded Glass Windows, Ornate Grand Staircase, Pocket Door, Fluted Columns, Massive Mahogany Wainscoting, Fireplace with Beautiful Mantle and Surround, Period Decorative Radiators, Hardwood Floors, Period Light Fixtures and Gleaming Millwork are just the beginning. Critical updates include new tear off Architectural Roof (2017); High Efficiency Boiler, Updated kitchen and bath; Fully insulated and some replacement windows. Private & protected outdoor space courtyard with Multi-Season potential. Perennial gardens, wide lot with 2+ car garage with direct, discreet access to home. Walking distance to Elmwood Village restaurants, shops & events. 24 Hour notice requested please.
||489 West Ferry Street
Buffalo City 140200
- Dishwasher, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Leaded Glass - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Security System - Owned, Stained Glass - Some
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Marble-Some, Tile-Some
- Hot Water, Radiant
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Solid Surface Counter
- Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Other - See Remarks
- Fully Fenced Yard, Patio, Thermal Windows - Some
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Richmond to west on West Ferry
Property Listed By Danahy Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.