Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Lancaster
3 / 1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Charming old schoolhouse on private setting that sits on hilltop. Screened in porch off of garage.
Incredible opportunity for a much sought after ranch style home in the Pembroke school district.
Entire 2nd floor unfinished, waiting to be converted to loft or getaway.
Any and All Offers will be reviewed on Monday April 22, 2019 @ 5:00 PM
||8001 Alleghany Road
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Pex Plumbing- Some
- Laminate-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Baseboard, Municipal Electric
- Country Kitchen
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Family Room, Laundry-Basement, Porch - Screened
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, Partially Fenced Yard, Private Yard - See Remarks
- Agricultural District,Primary Road,Rural Road,Wooded Lot
- Heading West from Batavia, on Route 5, take a right at traffic light on Route 77 (Alleghany Rd) heading North. Go over Thruway Bridge and continue for approx 2 miles. Property is on the right side, just before Little Falls Road.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Lancaster
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.