Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
5 / 3
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Owners will consider offers from 425-475 or higher (VPR-Value Range Pricing). Must see this stunning 5 bed,3 bath English Manor home in Clarence school district. Great room sizes throughout house. First floor features bedroom suite perfect for guest or in laws. Den has custom built-ins, 4 seasons sun room with french doors. Kitchen with island and large eating are leads to stamped patio and fenced in area of yard. new carpet on 1st floor and new flooring in sun room. Beautiful espresso hardwood floors in dining and fam room. second floor laundry, 4 bedrooms upstairs including Master bed with sitting area and updated spa-like bath. Side load garage. Dual heating & cooling. Front yard sprinkler system
||8393 Black Walnut Drive
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Negotiable, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- Cedar Closets, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Skylight, Sump Pump, Two Story Foyer
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Solid Surface Counter
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Den/Study, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-2Nd Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open
- Garage Door Opener, Lawn Sprinkler System, Partially Fenced Yard, Patio
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Transit to Clarence Center, Left of Gott Creek to Black Walnut, right on Black Walnut Drive.
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.