Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
3 / 1.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A rare opportunity on a very desirable street in Snyder! Enjoy this expanded ranch with close to 2000 square feet. Picture yourself in an extra large eat in kitchen overlooking the rear yard or entertaining in your formal Dining Room. The additional half bath, the wonderful family room with an adjoining office or den just add to the utility of this rare find. The charming Living Room with a traditional fireplace and bay window provides you that special space for privacy, curling up with a good book and again, offers endless entertainment possibilities. The benefits of living in this sought after area conveniently located to major thoroughfares continue to offer the lucky new owner a rare opportunity.
||421 Ruskin Road
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Negotiable, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Sump Pump
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Programmable Thermostat
- Eat-In,Island,Solid Surface Counter
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Den/Study
- Other - See Remarks
- Sewer Connected
- Eggert to Lebrun to Ruskin.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.