Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
5 / 4.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Owner will entertain offers between $500,000 - $550,000. A very rare opportunity presents itself to a lucky buyer! First of all, this home is so cool that living in it, bringing it up to today's standards yet enjoying the charm of this all stone 1931 built home sited on 7.31 acres is an amazing chance to live in sought after Clarence and enjoy something truly special. It is reminiscent of an old English Cottage with fountains, a pond, a Carriage house with a separate 2 bedroom apartment and a flowing creek all sited on a private wooded lot. The features just go on in an area that offers so much. The gated entry lined with lanterns reminds you of the elegance of a long past era.
||5605 Kraus Road
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range Built-In
- Cathedral Ceiling, Cedar Closets, Electrical Fuses - Some, Intercom, Leaded Glass - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sump Pump
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Marble-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Forced Air, Wood Auxiliary Unit
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Walk-In Pantry
- 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Garage Apartment, In-Law Suite
- Lawn Sprinkler System, Private Yard - See Remarks, Propane Tank - Owned
- Neighborhood Street
- Other - See Remarks,Stone
- Main Street to Kraus Road, North of Greiner Road
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.