Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
3 / 1.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Fabulous curb appeal! Brick cape on a tree lined street and Amherst Schools. Remodeled in 2011 to create a huge master bedroom. New furnace/Electrostatic air cleaner & AC 2011. Laminate flooring in kitchen and 30 Yr Roof 2009. Mahogany Hardwood, Replacement windows with energy efficient slim shades-Pella. Updated oak kitchen with Corian counters and All appliances including gas front loading washer and dryer! Dry basement with vented glass block windows & and Bilco doors for easy access to Fenced back yard. Good sized yard with newer deck. Fantastic location close to Hospitals, UB, other Universities, shopping & restaurants.
||106 Mona Drive
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Pex Plumbing- Some, Sump Pump
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Tile-Some
- Ac-Central, Electronic Air Filter, Forced Air
- Full,Partially Finished
- Breakfast Room,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Solid Surface Counter
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Basement / Rec Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Living Room, Porch - Open
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street,Wooded Lot
- Sewer Connected
- Eggert or Lebrun to Mona Dr
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.