Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
5 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
You'll fall in love with this beautiful cedar shake colonial located in the desirable Eagle Heights community. This bright and spacious 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath home features a first floor laundry, pegged hardwood and bamboo floors, wood burning fireplace and built-ins in the family room. Gorgeous newly renovated kitchen with marble counters has sliding glass doors that lead to wooded back yard with a stamped concrete patio and hot tub. All kitchen appliances and included in the sale. Every inch of this home has been newly renovated and tastefully decorated. Newer high efficiency furnace, architectural roof, gutters, windows and driveway. Enjoy evenings on your front porch or take a short walk to the private swimming pool and tennis club. Showings begin immediately but sellers are asking for 24 hours notice.
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Baseboard, Forced Air, Programmable Thermostat
- Full,Partially Finished
- Other - See Remarks
- Basement / Rec Room, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-Neighborhood/Community
- Neighborhood Street
- Shake Shingle,Wood
- Sewer Connected
- Jewett Holmwood to Timberlake to Dale to Briar Hill.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.