Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Once in a lifetime opportunity of immeasurable value. 90' of Niagara riverfront with staircase access to your private dock. This home on Lewiston's exclusive Oak St vista captures Frank Lloyd Wright's inspired design seamlessly delivering the natural environment into your living space. Mahogany trim work, Imported Mahogany entry doors, a lavish master sweet complete with steam shower, well appointed kitchen, marble patio and heated in-ground pool - the photos and Virtual Tour speak for themselves. This premium location puts you in walking distance of historic Village of Lewiston and Artpark. Ask your Realtor for a complete list of amenities.
||345 Oak Street
Lewiston Village 292401
- Cooktop - Gas, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller(S)
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Intercom, Natural Woodwork - Some, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Sliding Glass Door
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Baseboard, Radiant
- Exterior Walkup/Bulkhead Doors,Full,Partially Finished
- Breakfast Bar,Formal Dining Room,Island,Solid Surface Counter
- 1St Floor Master Suite, Basement / Rec Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Master Bedroom Bath, Office, Workshop
- Awning, Barbecue, Cable Tv Available, Deck, Dock- See Remarks, Fully Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub, Lawn Sprinkler System, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Private Yard - See Remarks
- River / Stream / Creek
- Water View
- Stone and Frame,Wood
- Sewer Connected
- Center Street, follow Route 18R to Mohawk, left to Oak Street.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.