Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
2 / 1.1
Under Contract Status
Condo And Townhouse
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful, better than new 4 year old Marrano townhouse. All the work has been done! Move in, unpack & enjoy your new home. Hardwood floors in foyer, family room & master bedroom. Gas fireplace is beautifully framed by opulent Italian marble. Ample maple glazed cabinets with soft-close doors enhance this cook's kitchen. First floor laundry with pocket door & folding table on your way out to heated garage & handy utility sink. Through the sliding glass door your stamped concrete patio offers a canvas awning, gas connected BBQ area & 2-sided privacy fencing, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing. The master bedroom is complete with large walk-in closet, shiplap accent wall and jack & jill full bath. Too many upgrades to list here. Make your appointment today to view this stunning home!
||11 Cumberland Street
- Cooktop - Gas, Disposal, Dryer, Negotiable, Oven/Range Built-In, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Chiller(S)
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Drapes - Some, Sump Pump
- Hardwood-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Living/Dining Combo
- Family Room, Laundry-1St Floor
- Awning, Barbecue, Garage Door Opener, Partially Fenced Yard, Patio, Pool-Neighborhood/Community, Thermal Windows - Some, Wood Screens/Storms-Some
- Neighborhood Street
- 2 Assigned Spaces
- Sewer Connected
- Pleasant view to Hanover, left to Brocton right onto Cumberland. Property is on the left. Sign in upper window.
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.