Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
5 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Authentic 5 bdrm, 2 bath Arts & Crafts Bungalow in demand Eggertsville location! 2972 square feet! Signature architectural elements include leaded and beveled windows, inlaid hardwood floors, massive stone fireplace/bookcase wall in LR, window seats, soaring ceilings, charming Inglenook in KIT w/river-rock fireplace, natural oak bookcases with leaded doors; First floor Master Bdrm w/adjacent sunrm; First floor Den; Fully applianced KIT with double ovens, original glass cabinets, sunny eating area; Updates: Tear-off Roof w/ new decking '10; Exterior Paint '15; Rebuilt stone Chimney; newer Pella Windows up; newer Circuit Breakers; R30 Insulation in attic; Huge 2 car garage. All on beautiful, tree-lined High Park Blvd with center island in Amherst Central Schools! See it today!OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 3/23 1:00 to 3:00..
||54 High Park Boulevard
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Cedar Closets, Circuit Breakers - Some, Freestanding/Window Ac, Leaded Glass - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Security System - Owned, Sump Pump
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Hot Water
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Den/Study, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Living Room
- Cable Tv Available, Patio
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Main St to High Park
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.