Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
4 / 2.2
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Located in the impressive Knoche Farm Estates, this home offers many amenities from the 2-story foyer w/hardwood floors flowing through most of the 1st floor and several beautiful architechial features. The kitchen has ample counter space, a large center island, granite counterâ€™s & a walk-in pantry.The expansive family room features a gas fireplace and a tray ceiling.Morning room lead out to a covered patio with screen sides.4 bedrooms on the second level are all spacious with large closets, the Master suite has all the high end amenities.An additional 955 square feet of living space in the full finished lower level includes wet bar, sitting areas and a half bath. Fully fenced yard backs to a nature preserve with no rear neighbors, with great landscape, extra storage shed & so much more!
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Negotiable, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Dry Bar, Sliding Glass Door, Sump Pump, Two Story Foyer, Wet Bar
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Wood-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Island,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry
- Basement / Rec Room, Bonus Room, Den/Study, Foyer/Entry Hall, Great Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Master Bedroom Bath, Morning Room, Office, Other - See Remarks, Porch - Open
- Awning, Fully Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Lawn Sprinkler System, Patio
- Deed Restriction
- Sewer Connected
- The Ellington
- Milestrip to Knoche Way
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.