Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
3 / 2.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Immaculate Alliance built Victorian/Traditional style home on 2+ acre park-like setting steps to Chestnut Ridge Park. Cherry and Corian fully applianced (stainless) kitchen with center island, family room with laminate floor and glass cabinetry flanking gas fireplace, living room has leaded glass windows, large mudroom entry, first floor laundry, massive master suite with glamour bath. Beautifully decorated and freshly painted. 3.5 car side load garage, 8' basement, 800 square feet of attic space could be fourth bedroom. Double staircases, walk-in closets. Fantastic wraparound porch. Incredible yard with Gunite in-ground pool with hot tub and a very private secluded back yard. English patio, multiple firepits... Must see inside ... better than a new build!!! No showings until March 17th please!
- Dishwasher, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Island,Pantry
- Family Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Other - See Remarks, Porch - Open, Workshop
- Rural Road
- Chestnut Ridge Road (Route 277) just past Chestnut Ridge Park near Gartman Road.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.