Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
5 / 2.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
One of Amherst finest streets! This stately all brick Colonial offers so much! Newer Kitchen with granite counter tops, loads of cupboards and counter space & 2 pantries. New sliding door that leads to the stamped patio/yard. Mud Room, and 1st floor laundry. Family room has a stone fireplace and raised hearth with a bonus area. New double sliding door leading out to the stamped patio/fenced yard. Back staircase in family room. Grand 2 story foyer, large living room and dining room. 2nd floor features 5 bedrooms. Master bedroom en suite with double closets, new bathroom with shower and heating lamps. Family bath is new with whirlpool tub, shower and double sinks. Large cedar closet. All bedrooms have large walk in closets. Roof is 6 years old (total tear off)
||237 Dan Troy Drive
- Convection, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Cedar Closets, Central Vacuum System, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Sauna, Security System - Owned, Sliding Glass Door, Two Story Foyer, Whirlpool Tub
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Tile-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Island,Other - See Remarks,Pantry,Solid Surface Counter
- Bonus Room, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath
- Fully Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Patio
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Sheridan Drive to Dan Troy. Minutes away from Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. Close to thruway and shopping.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.