Listing Courtesy of Land Banking & Development, Inc.
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Lovely English Tudor located in the heart of Chapel Woods. Park-like setting with a large driveway and a 2.5 car side load garage. Move-in condition equipped with a security system/intercom system. First floor laundry, central air conditioning, built in kitchen appliances, walk-in pantry, Reme Halo air purification. Finished home office. Full attic/attic fan. Electronic air cleaner. 2.5 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms. 19x14 master bedroom has a walk-in closet, two additional closets, an additional sitting room, double vanities, and a walk-in shower. Two story foyer as well as 6 panel doors throughout. Walking distance from pool/tennis club.
||71 Crown Point Lane
Williamsville Village Amherst 142201
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator
- Attic Fan
- Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room
- Foyer/Entry Hall, Other - See Remarks
- Deck, Garage Door Opener
- Neighborhood Street
- Pier and Beam,Poured
- Sewer Connected
Other - See Remarks
- From Main St: Turn onto Youngs Rd. Right on Klein Rd. Left on Chapel Woods. Chapel Woods becomes Crown Point Lane at Pool/Tennis Club bend. Destination is on the approaching left at the corner of Crown Point Lane and Deer Run Rd.
Property Listed By Land Banking & Development, Inc.
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.