Listing Courtesy of Chubb-Aubrey Leonard Real Estate
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Bright & open mid-century Ranch with welcoming front porch. Sun filled living room with cozy raised hearth fireplace. Hardwood floors throughout. Cheerful kitchen has abundance of cabinets, built in desk, lazy Susan & recipe guide. Plenty of closets & storage in full basement w/ office, work shop, tool room , laundry room and play area. Pull down stairs to attic & 2 car attached garage w/ opener. Lennox 95% efficient furnace with central air serviced regularly. Roof replaced/old roof torn off 2015,hot water tank 2018. Walkable to Dash's plaza & Clearfield Community Center that offers activities for all ages; tennis, soccer, gymnasium & pool. Original owners. Superb location!
||67 Red Oak Drive
- Cooktop - Electric, Oven/Range Built-In, Oven/Range Electric, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Sump Pump
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Humidifier
- Full,Partially Finished
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Basement / Rec Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Office, Porch - Open, Workshop
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, Partially Fenced Yard, Patio
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Off Hopkins between Maple & Klein
Property Listed By Chubb-Aubrey Leonard Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.