Listing Courtesy of WNY Metro Roberts Realty
4 / 3.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Lovingly maintained by original owners, 4,000+ sq ft., 4 Bdrm, 3.5 bath with "gorgeous" park-like yard overlooking man-made lake; water rights + newer dock. Beautiful, large kitchen, oak cabinets, ceramic tile floor, chef's sink, includes appliances-less than 5yrs old. Jenn-Aire stove/bbq. FR with bricked gas fireplace; cathedral ceiling, new Velux skylights, wet bar. Loft with separate staircase, used as game room. 1st floor laundry. Beautiful MBR suite. 2nd full bath w/ walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub. Outdoor: Gazebo, hot tub, Pergula, outdoor kitchen + bar. Includes parcel across street w/ access to Ellicott Creek. Many Extras!!
||627 South Ellicott Creek Road
Holland Land Surv
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Hot Tub, Natural Woodwork - Some, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Sliding Glass Door, Sump Pump, Two Story Foyer, Wet Bar
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Island,Pantry
- Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Loft, Master Bedroom Bath
- Awning, Cable Tv Available, Dock- See Remarks, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Lawn Sprinkler System, Partially Fenced Yard, Patio, Post -Type Gas Grill, Thermal Windows - Some
- Beach/Water Access - See Remarks,Wooded Lot
- Sewer Connected
- Sweet Home to Ellicott Creek
Property Listed By WNY Metro Roberts Realty
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.