Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
4 / 2.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Fantastic opportunity to own this 4 bed/2.5 baths split in a demand area with a park at the corner and top rated schools. Roll up your sleeves and with some hard work you will have instant "SWEAT EQUITY." Has a foyer w/closet, living room and formal dining room w/ hardwood floors, eat in kitchen with original wood cabinets and updated ceramic tile flooring, has a family room w/ fireplace and a 3 season room, upstairs you have 4 bedrooms (currently wall knocked down to create larger room but easy to put back) master has it own private bathroom. Has a fenced in yard and 2 car attached garage. Roof is about 5 years old. Home needs work and is being sold as is. Owner to do no repairs that may come up in inspection or financing.
||88 Segsbury Road
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Oven/Range Built-In, Oven/Range Electric, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac Unit-Wall, Baseboard
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- Family Room, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Foyer/Entry Hall, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath
- Cable Tv Available, Fully Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- From Maple: S on Briarhurst, L on Cardinal, L on Segsbury. From Hopkins: W on Derby, R on Sherbrook, L on Cardinal, R on Segsbury.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.