Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
2 / 1.1
Condo And Townhouse
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome Home! This condo is move in ready! Located in the Byrant Parish Condo bldg, this transformed 1890â€™s historic church converted to luxury complex is one of the forerunners of church conversions in the City. Much of this bldg. holds onto its historic charm with various aspects of the original design remaining. This unit will wow you with its newly renovated large Eat in Kitchen; which includes top of the line appliances. There are 2 temp. controlled covered parking spots. In unit washer & dryer included. There is approved access to the roof top patio from the master BR balcony. Pet friendly! Some of the recent building maintenance & improvements include: new roof 10/2018 (no change to HOA fee), Eco Friendly LED lighting in common areas, front door entry with intercom & security. Enjoy maintenance free living, building, snow removal, grounds keeping, water, trash & sewer are included as your base HOA fee.
||231 Richmond Avenue 12
Bryant Parish Condo
Buffalo City 140200
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Intercom, Security System - Owned, Sliding Glass Door, Water Softener - Owned
- Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room
- Balcony, Other - See Remarks, Patio
- Attached, Under House
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- 2 Assigned Spaces,Covered,Other - See Remarks
- Sewer Connected
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.