Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
0 / 0
Pending Sale Status
Multi-Family Res (2-4) Units
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Charming double features two 3 bedroom/1 bath units, each on their own floor.Both units have separate utilities and heating. You or your tenants will enjoy a fireplace, pocket doors, and great room sizes for that old world charm. Full basement and attic for even more storage. Just add some TLC and you'll be ready to turn a profit! Walking distance to all the amenities. Terrific house in ideal city location!
||426 14th Street
Buffalo City 140200
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Laundry- Separate Hook Ups- Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Stained Glass - Some
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Forced Air
- Balcony, Fully Fenced Yard, Partially Fenced Yard, Playset / Swingset
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- From West Utica to Massachusetts Ave left on 14th St.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.