Listing Courtesy of Gurney Becker & Bourne
4 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Charming , beautifully maintained, colonial in high demand Snyder neighborhood. 4 bedrooms,2.5 baths, including en-suite master. Bright white, eat-in kitchen, with solid surface counters and stainless appliances. Separate living, dining and family rooms provide ample room for entertaining. In ground pool with stamped concrete patio and central A/C, make this home a year round winner! House was professionally measured by current owners and true square footage is 2390.
||444 Brantwood Road
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Sump Pump, Water Softener - Owned
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Wood-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Programmable Thermostat
- Full,Partially Finished
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Solid Surface Counter
- Pool House
- Basement / Rec Room, Family Room, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath
- Barbecue, Cable Tv Available, Fully Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Patio, Playset / Swingset, Pool-In Ground
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Brick,Shake Shingle
- Sewer Connected
- Saratoga to Brantwood
Property Listed By Gurney Becker & Bourne
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.