Listing Courtesy of Gurney Becker & Bourne
7 / 5.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Classic Buffalo elegance and grandeur steps to Delaware Park! Architectural details throughout, spacious rooms for living and entertaining. Bright, updated kitchen with stainless appliances, quartz counters and modern fixtures and hardware. Large bedrooms with en-suite baths, finished third floor and basement. Separate in-law suite including full bath and kitchen, with its own private entrance. In ground pool and cabana and lovely, private grounds round out this spectacular home!
||149 Middlesex Road
Holland Land Cos Surv
Buffalo City 140200
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Refrigerator-Built In, Washer
- Cedar Closets, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Leaded Glass - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Security System - Owned, Stained Glass - Some, Wet Bar
- Hardwood-Some, Marble-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Wood-Some
- Hot Water, Multi-Zone
- Formal Dining Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counter,Walk-In Pantry
- Basement / Rec Room, Den/Study, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Foyer/Entry Hall, Guest Suite, In-Law Suite, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath
- Awning, Cable Tv Available, Fully Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Lawn Sprinkler System, Patio, Pool-In Ground
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street,Secondary Road
- Sewer Connected
- Middlesex Rd between Hallam and Dana
Property Listed By Gurney Becker & Bourne
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.