Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 Gold Standard
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful Amherst Split Level home located in the Sweet Home school district. Has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, nice eat-in kitchen w/granite counters, pantry and all stainless steel appliances that are negotiable. L-shaped living room/dining room plus a family room with sliding glass door leading to the backyard patio. Master bedroom has his and her closets. Update bathroom with 2 sinks, walk in shower, separate bath tub and plenty of storage. Finished basement for extra living space,laundry room with negotiable washer and dryer. 2 car garage and large concrete driveway.
||510 Vine Lane
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Negotiable, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Sump Pump
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Eat-In,Granite Counter,Living/Dining Combo
- Basement / Rec Room, Family Room, Laundry-Basement
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, Partially Fenced Yard, Thermal Windows - Some
- Neighborhood Street
- Brick and Frame,Vinyl
- Sewer Connected
- Niagara Falls Blvd turn east on Tonawanda Creek to Vine.
Sweethome Rd turn west on Tonawanda Creek to Vine.
Property Listed By CENTURY 21 Gold Standard
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.