Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
VR Pricing. Sellers will consider offers between $550,000 and $650,000. Unique, custom built, all brick colonial in fabulous Roxbury Park! Gourmet kitchen boasts high end appliances & gorgeous granite countertops! 1st floor master bedroom suite with separate glamour bath, Jacuzzi, & fireplace! Elegant 2 story foyer & living room, with views from the open lofts above. Full built in wet bar & open flow throughout first floor, with step-up family room. Lovely heated Sunroom & more possibilities for uses of rooms as extra bedrooms, etc. Currently used as library, office, billiards rooms, etc. Basketball hoop built in to basement. Many updates & upgrades in the past 10 years! Landscaping is breathtaking & includes walkway in back, patio, & gazebo overlooking restored waterfall & fountain! Private financing available.
||107 Roxbury Park
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator-Built In
- Cathedral Ceiling, Cedar Closets, Central Vacuum System, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Sump Pump, Two Story Foyer, Water Purification System, Wet Bar
- Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Electronic Air Filter, Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Eat-In,Granite Counter,Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Basement / Rec Room, Den/Study, Family Room, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Foyer/Entry Hall, Great Room, Guest Suite, In-Law Suite, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Loft
- Awning, Deck, Garage Door Opener, Lawn Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Klein Rd to Paradise to Regents to Roxbury Park
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.