Listing Courtesy of WNY Metro Roberts Realty
3 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spacious and bright best describes this well-cared for 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home. The much updated open floor plan has a contemporary feel. Warm hardwoods welcome you. There are cathedral ceilings in the living room and dining room. The stunning updated kitchen has granite counter tops and a breakfast bar/island. The morning/eating area has a wall of windows that overlook the yard, complete with deck, in-ground pool/spa and shared pond. The family room has custom cabinetry, custom blinds and a granite wet bar. There is a 1st floor laundry room. Furnace new as of December, 2018. Pool liner 2016. Stove and refrigerator 3 years. This beauty won't last long - call now!
||73 Summershade Court
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Hot Tub, Sump Pump
- Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Island,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry
- Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open
- Deck, Garage Door Opener, Hot Tub, Partially Fenced Yard, Patio, Pool-In Ground
- Beach/Water Access - See Remarks,Deed Restriction,Neighborhood Street,Secondary Road,Water View
- Brick and Frame,Cedar
- Sewer Connected
- Transit west to Casey Rd - south to Crimson King. Make a right at Sunburst Circle, then a left to Summershade.
Property Listed By WNY Metro Roberts Realty
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.