Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX North
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Lovely 1930s Brick Tudor home. Traditional architectural details remain throughout this Village beauty: Slate roof, copper gutters & downspouts, casement windows w/ tiled sills, leaded glass windows, Moorish arched doorways, hardwood floors. Grand entry & foyer, 2 story staircase w/ expansive windows on landing. Spacious living room w/ WBFP overlooks spectacular 3.54 acres, Slate patio & deck to enjoy serene natural setting. 543 foot deep park like lot along Ellicott Creek. Roomy Den/Office. Extra large formal dining room. Perfect home to entertain in year round. Light filled eat-in kitchen, island/breakfast bar. Walk in pantry, Mud room. Master suite with WBFP, full bath, dressing area. Roomy 2nd (w/ cedar closet) & 3rd bedrooms share "Jack & Jill" bathroom. Over-sized 4th bedroom (previously 4th & 5th bdrms) w/ full bath. Two staircases to 2nd flr & to large dry basement w/ high ceilings. TWO Bonus rooms on 3rd floor, finished attic w/ parquet floors, abundant closet storage space.
||144 S. Cayuga Road
Williamsville Village Amherst 142201
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding, Oven/Range Gas
- Cedar Closets, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Leaded Glass - Some, Two Story Foyer
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some
- Hot Water
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Island,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry
- Den/Study, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Possible Additional Bedroom
- Deck, Garage Door Opener, Patio
- River / Stream / Creek
- Other - See Remarks,Water View
- Other - See Remarks
- Sewer Connected
- Main Street to South Cayuga.
Property Listed By RE/MAX North
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.